Great multi-use property with three-bay auto shop, one triplex and one single family home all situated on one tax parcel, Zoned MUC1. Property is on 14,910 square feet (.34 acres) lot. Projected gross yearly income is $94,161.00 +. Located within the historic McLouglin Conservation district and four blocks to the Oregon Municipal Elevator with access to Oldtown. Residences face the historic McLoughlin Promenade and park with direct access to park. Property features include;
- Auto shop includes an office space and bathroom.
- Gas heating & updated electrical in shop, plus A/C in the shop office.
- Two auto-lifts & an air compressor included in shop.
- Triplex has a studio apartment, one 1bd/1ba apartment and a 3bd/1ba apartment with family room and laundry.
- Single family home is a 2bd/1ba.
- Both residential structures have new roofs.
- Property offers parking for at least 20 vehicles.
- Estimated total building square footage include's; auto shop and both residences.